Friday, March 16, 2012

collaboration # 28 | spring dreams

First of all, yes we are still alive!
I can't believe we went through the whole winter without doing a collaboration! I've missed it. But for good reason. BOTH Vera and I are expecting!! So it was a tough winter filled with morning sickness for me and now Vera has been hit with it. But it's spring and with that comes new life!! And inspiration!

Here is collaboration # 28! With the snow melting (gone at my place) and that gorgeous evening light making it's return we were both inspired to get out and shoot again. Spring makes us dream of soft pinks and pastels and warm sunshine!


left: Vera
right: Rosie


8 comments:

  1. Just lovely!! gorgeous softeness and light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. So sweet! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rosie and Vera!! How exciting! Love this series you've done together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful and Spring-y. :)
    ...i just love all your collaberations.
    Congratulations to you both.
    How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are just so inspiring to me! I love them all! keep up the amazing work! Also, congratulations on expecting to both of you! :) When I found your blog, I scrolled through every single post--your blog is one of my favorites. :)) Can't wait to see more! :)

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Congrats to you both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your collaborations are always sheer perfection and the lighting in your photos is always incredible!

    ReplyDelete